Let’s start with being healthy. Vegetarian style.
Vegetable Biryani. One of my favorite dishes.
Simple ingredients, effortless preparation.
All you need is
A can of whole peeled tomatoes
Pecorino Romana Cheese
Part-skim ricotta cheese
Whole wheat pasta
Saute the garlic in olive oil, and add the bag of frozen peas. Once they have defrosted entirely, add…
not sure where i found this, it was just saved in an old file on my desktop. it makes me smile :)
Step-by-step Instructions for One-Ingredient Ice Cream. (http://www.thekitchn.com)
1) Pick a couple of ripe bananas. They should be sweet and soft but not too mushy.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into coins
3) Freeze the banana pieces for at least an hour or two.
4) Put the pieces into a food processor or blender.
5) Blend on high. Initially they will look crumbly and piecemeal. The mixture will probably get stuck a lot. Keep scraping down the bowl. Suddenly, as you keep blending, you will see a change.
6) The bananas turn creamy!
7) (Optional) Now is the time to add a scoop of peanut butter, honey, or anything else you care to mix in.
8) The ice cream will be the texture of soft-serve, but if you freeze again in an airtight container, it will get harder and more like regular ice cream.
this sounds excellent!
Totally going to try this!
I’ve made this so many times now! It’s delicious and a perfect substitute for ice cream cravings!
Microwave Apple Pie
What You’ll Need:
- 1 large Fuji apple
- Cinnamon to taste
What to Do:
- Core the apple and place in a dish
- Pour a little water in
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes
- Slice up the apple and dash with cinnamon